Old August 18th 04, 12:56 PM
O J

On 18 Aug, Sherry wrote:

Bootsie is being terrorized by a scissortail flycatcher.

---------------------snip----------------------

This happened to my neighbor's cat, Meyer. There were some Jays that
had set up housekeeping in a low tree across the street and poor Meyer
must have come too close to the nest one time because they dive-bombed
him every time he went out into the street. Fortunately for Meyer,
they decided to set up housekeeping somewhere elsewhere this season.

They would team up, one bird attracting Meyer's attention and the
other would dive on him from behind. Perhaps the flycatcher saw
Bootsie (that was my cat's name when I was a child) come too close to
its nest.

Regards and Purrs,
O J