Old November 25th 11, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Sekrit Santa Gift Exchange??

On 26/11/2011 3:28 AM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
This gift exchange is an activity I'm familiar with from RPCC and I
don't know whether it was ever posted here in the past.

I have noticed a card exchange list here, and this site will NOT
welcome card exchange people from this group. Yowie is doing a great
job and there will be no stepping on toes, or on paws on my part.
Gift exchange only.

https://sites.google.com/site/sekritsanta2011/

Why aren't RPCA folks welcome on the RPCC list, if they are members of
both newsgroups? Or am I just reading that wrong?

Do folks in RPCA want a SecretSanta? Bit late for this year, but could
do it for 2012.

Yowie