Old November 26th 11, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Sekrit Santa Gift Exchange??

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Nov 26, 5:44 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message

"MLB" wrote
hopitus wrote:

Here it is! From another thread, here, my secretsantakittygift for
rpcc participants and
*soooo* appropriate (humans talking like cats):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d63jKihoYRg
That was easy and cheap for 2011. Now back out to RL Black Friday
rejoin the battlefields.

Loved it! MLB

Here's mine - to all of you AND your cats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvGktPaDAPM

And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCM2nJfLD-0

Jill

Great one!

Yeah, it's a fun song and cat appropriate I have a rather strange memory
of being in a club (bar) with someone I dated in the 1980's. It was the wee
hours of the morning and the band was tearing down and one of them starting
singing "Weam a whop weam a whop" and they got a good harmony going. It was
about 2AM and I was 24-ish. What can I say? I chimed up (a cappella) and
sang, "In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight." My date
and his friends were astonished. Gee, you didn't know I could sing, did
you? LOL

If the bar hadn't been empty I'd never have done that. I don't sing in
front of a crowd. But I can still hit those notes!

Jill