Old May 28th 12, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

Default horrible yowling outside

that is my very favorite kfc story... one of the strangest things in the
world, is that, as i said on here Tiger was sent to rb to avoid horrible
suffering from lukemia after the fire, and blessedly all the rest were found
to be negative... after one of the outdoor escapades and everyone was safely
in for a few days, i found chester licking his leg, he had an abscess that
the night before wasn't at all aparent and it had burst and drained sometime
in the night, very weird, but no long term ill effects, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I will, but it was probably just a skirmish with no injuries inflicted.
Now had it been Kitty Farmcat, the other cat would have been rushing home
with a certain abscess to come, probably several. Although she was really
tiny, 4lbs or so, no cat in the neighbourhood could stand up to her when
she was in her heyday. That's why I was surprised when she brought
Boyfriend here.
She fought like a demon. Any cat, no matter how much bigger. I told the
tale on here before about the black cat that bullied Boyfriend, The Enemy.
He had the temerity to come into the house to continue his persecution.
Bad move.
She rose from her bed by the fire (she was quite elderly at the time)
chased him up the walls and then outside and gave him the hiding of his
life.
He never came back.

Tweed

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
let him on your knee for a few days and pet watch for abscesses, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Like a cat fight. I was fairly sure Boyfie was in, as he was an hour
ago, but it's hot and the door is open.
I rushed out to make sure it was not him. It was.
He does not like to fight, and he came hurtling in when I opened the
front door, as it was happening on the front. He rarely goes out on "the
front" which is where the road is.
Anyway he must have done, and somecat jumped on him. He's a bit
shocked.
I tell him always to go out the back where there are nice acres to roam
in. Never go out the front, although a car an hour would be unlikely.

I don't know if he's been bitten by this cat, or even if the fight was
his fault.
I want to say it isn't his fault, but who knows if they are enemies in
what is my garden and what is his its nothing to do with our
boundaries.