Old September 11th 20, 06:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
P2nya @cat.meow

Default Jellicle Ball is coming

On Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 6:08:43 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Benni Kitten wrote:

Iz think it's ok.

Once da Boutiqe Prince told usuns about opens in about 6 weeks ur
so, I wants a green anna silver or gold dress wif a black strap
onna mai white side anna black one onna mai white side.

Prince sez a chez shenk's thing was to have a slight match amung da
3 so hez thinking hot pink border onna black cape? Luko is thinkin
a cape seems pretty neat lookin anna he wants a black bow tie.

Dat all sounds furry, furry beautiful.

Benni the Tiny

Wez figure wez all got here 'cause sum 4foot or 2foot went over da
bridge. Wez not really truely mourning since it's a sadness but gone
past but being respectful dis furst time if dat makes sense?

Wez still not sure where da ball is.

Wez like dis one?

https://theculturetrip.com/asia/viet...-sapa-vietnam/

(Luko agrees and Prince nods).

It's furry remote anna Prince knows how to summon a cataporter so wez
kin check if others likes?

Mona

Shure, wheffur we go, It'll be a Ball.
A I've bin ordering awlla tha owtfitz yan jewelry an aksesereez yuz in meowing abowt.

P2ña