Old December 5th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

Default Freaked out felines

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:25:10 +0000, wafflycat wrote:

Last night was strong gusting winds. Same this morning with added horizontal
rain. So last night was noisy with the sound of the wind against the
windows. Cue freaked out felines. My three really don't like the noise and
are wide-eyed, unsettled, tail-lashing felines wandering from room to room
in a most upset fashion. Poor beasties!

When we have a storm like that,I open the bedroom closet door so TuTu can
go in and hide until it is quiet again. If she gets frightened while I
am out, I usually find her under the covers on my bed. Scared cat!