Old March 30th 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Fangu, I needed dat.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
*porter twinklez* a humain hand shoves through a kilo of nip for
piglette...

soft
"Granby" wrote in message
Mineown name iz Piglett and I don preciate you kalling ur mancat dat
namez.
If we wuz razin barekittens (human babies) we wudz ackt propiately.
Lotza
peoplez do like meowchat dat iz why da internetz hazza lotz of plazes for
evven stuff shirts like yourown selvz. I iz done wiff you. I triedta
giff u
urown spaze ann u makez funof mine.
"Dave" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
Maybe you need one of the health groups or rpca. We rather enjoy
meowchat here and I am sorry it is below your standards for fun.
However,
we are interested in your kitty and hope you will post when
you figure out the source of the problem. It may just be a growing
thing. Lots of luck.

So while I do (really) appreciate your concern for my cat, I simply
cannot
abide the meowchat. Honestly, it's not playful; it's hopelessly
childish.
You must know that. Don't you? Would you accept people in a
child-rearing newgroup using babytalk? I doubt it.

BTW, I've spoken to the vet, and it's really looking like my kitten is
just a little piglet. I'm just going increase his daily amount of food
make him satified, then try very gradually reducing it to the proper
amount.