Old June 18th 04, 06:42 AM
Sundance

Well, I SHOULD be the Bosskitty. After all, I am the boykitty and I have
been here longer, even if Rebecca is actually older.

By the way, what do all those letters after your name mean?
---
Sundance

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Our hoomin naybor haz a moshun detektor in thuh Out by his car that
turns on a lite when sumbuddy walks by. I bet yew cud get wun that
beeps in yer houze. If it wuz a reel liddle beep thuh hoomins wudn't be
able to hear it but yew cud and then go watch thuh birdees. If yew are
thuh Bosskitty ov thuh houze, then yew can tell Rebecca when to sleep.

Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, PCC, BCCC