Old December 8th 03, 06:05 PM
Kalyahna

"Ablang" wrote in message
Where does your cat sleep at night?

Pandora sleeps on the pillow, but she has to have a hand to lay on and lick
when she feels like it. Occasionally she'll bunch herself up under the
pillow and lean on my shoulder to lick my face.

Persephone likes to be under the covers or on the covers, but almost always
on the back of my knees so I can't move.

Maddie (foster) sleeps on my chest or my back, just so long as it's absurdly
close to my face.

Peaches (foster) sleeps nearby, within arm's reach, but the only time she
wants to be -on- me is if I'm awake enough to pet her.