Old July 16th 03, 03:48 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Laura at
wrote on 7/15/03 11:28 PM:

Hi
Thanks for the reply. Since she got the dewormer the next day after I got
her I do not know if that is affecting her. She watches my laser pointer
and mouse pointer but doesn't play with balls or anything like that. I
shall have her checked out by the vet again on friday or saturday, the vet i
took her to for her eye wasn't my normal vet but he seemed to check her over
a fair amount, my normal vet checks temp though and he didn't. I know she's
alwfully young to be away from her mom but I got her from a fairly horrible
situation, she seems to eat a lot of food though and think my dog is her
mommy. Not really trying to get milk but trys to cuddle and the dog doesn't
know what to think of her.
Also I was wondering if there was a minimum weight for a kitten to be before
then can get there first set of shots.

She may be really too young to play yet. By 12 weeks I would expect more
playing, but between the big move, a bad previous situation and many
changes, she may not be up to play yet.

Karen