Old December 24th 03, 07:00 PM
Tanada

Steve Touchstone wrote:

I've been hiding all the wrapped gifts, but today opened one that a
friend had brought by. Sammy was pretty put out at my opening it, so I
wrapped one of her old toys and let her open that. She had a great
time ripping open the wrapping, but once she found the old toy she got
in a huff and left it sitting in the middle of the torn wrapping and
gave herself a bath.

Mandy came in here a while ago to tell me that Pine Cone had invaded
Pumpkin and Honor's Katmowse stocking and removed a toy that I asked her
to put in it. He seems to think that it's totally unfair that he has to
wait until tomorrow.

Pam S. loving it