Old March 30th 04, 06:10 AM
Mary

RELOCATING 75 CATS IS PURR-FECT FOR MAN
GWINNETT PET LOVER THRIVES IN GIVING FELINES A HOME

I used to think you had to be nuts to have that many animals. I used to think
that you must be a hoarder and your place must be a stinky pigsty. BUT, now
that I rehab animals, I can easily see how you can take care of a lot of
animals very well. Right now I have 25 baby opossums, 24 baby squirrels, 12
injured adults. They're all in clean Fish & Game regulation caging, all
healthy, nice and fat, my place smells good, they're quiet. I've seen other
rehabbers with even more animals and they do a great job taking care of all of
them. It can be done with organization. My first season I only had 3 and I
thought that was a lot, now it's nothing. I think people should be able to have
as many animals as they can adequately care for. Some shouldn't even have one
animal, some could have 100. Some kennel people can care for tons of animals,
why not a private person if they're devoted.