Old July 22nd 03, 03:54 AM
Cathy Friedmann

Besides aging (which may account for it in some way), did she see anything
out there the last time, that may've scared her & which she has no desire to
see/smell/encounter again?

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

"SPillus" wrote in message
Hi, I'm new here. I'm feeling very worried and I'm hoping someone can shed

some
light on this. Over the past month or so my kitty hasn't wanted to go

outside
for her usual walk around the yard. Even with my coaxing her with treats,

she
turns right around to go back into the house.
Her background: she's 20 years old, she gets 125ml of fluids every day,

and a
little more than a month ago she had an in-growing claw taken care of at

the
vet.
There's no change in any of her kidney symptoms-eats ok, no change in pee
frequency etc.
She seems so reluctant to walk down the front steps and go for her usual
snooping around the yard.
She's had some stiffness in her joints for years now but she still goes up

and
down the 14 stairs inside the house-as recently as today. But why no

walking
outside?
I'm puzzled and worried. I'd appreciate any help or suggestions.
Thank you so much,
Susan & "Meetoo"