Old July 4th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Default SHADOW 1993-2008 RIP

Untamed Tiger wrote:
Lost my wonderful cat, Shadow, last Friday. :-( Have been feeling very
sad this week... She was a very good friend for 15 years.

My Odessa-Dolly and Fritzie are undoubtedly showing Shadow around the grounds.
There is a lot of good catnip up there, and The Boss makes sure that those
who have worked hard loving their two-legged people are happy in their
retirement.

She will be there for you to welcome you someday. No more tears. Until then,
a prayer for Shadow, and your grieving heart.

Blessed be,
Baha