Old November 6th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storm and Skye

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

That's good to hear, boys. See you later.

Hunter

Corse we do, we IS Kats!
Einstein (full of contempt, ears slightly back)

: hmmm. Certainly an interesting bunch. Do you suppose they wash?
:
: Hunter
:
:
: ~Phoebe walks by, notices the duds these dudes are wearing, and wanders
off,
: looking for the Texas Roadhouse.~
:

:
: Waaaaaaaay down in Central Texas, 2 tuff kats hunker down in sum
Indian
: grass and plot. Einstein is a long haired hyuge Black Maine Coon, the
: brains
: of the outfit. Red Rory is a hyuge red cat tuff and violent, from the
mean
: fields of rural Texas.
:
: Einstein whispers
:
: Psst, guys, Jest herd sumthing wild. Ya' know that hyuge patch of
: bio-engineered nip Sumkat been growin in Southern Catifornia? Well
Sumkat
: skedaddled cuz hiz tail got singed. Stoopid coward (Einstein spits his
: contempt) But it's gudgud fur us cuz we kin git it and sell it and
munch
: it
: an smoke it and...
: (Einstein's eyes roll into the back of his head with delight)
:
: Ain't no kat nefur, dont want sum of dat primo stuff. Me too. But we
gonna
: need help.
: Red Rory
: