Old June 6th 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Paul M. Cook[_2_]

Default Help please

"greg" wrote in message
news:469762_e9f25621bc5a1741765187339b03d679@0000. com...
Hi everyone. We have a new litter-born May 14th-of 6 beautiful
kittens. They all actually had thier eyes open at 10 days. One of them
seems to have a problem with keeping it's head up and in a 'straight
'position. She is gaining weight and a friend told me in time she
should gain strenght and walk better; however she seems to be gaining
agility but still manuvers around as if she can't stand up or walk in
a straight line. It is like her body wants to walk in circles with
her litle head down. I called my vet and he says it may be a nerve
issue but cant see her till mid month. I asked him if she will be okay
and he said he was not sure. She does not seem to be in any pain at
all and I have no problems raising a disabled kitty, I just wondered
if anyone else had experienced this. I guess what I'm really looking
for is an assurance from someone that she will be okay. Many thanks
for any replies Greg

I have never waited. If one vet has no time, another one does. Don;t be
shy about just calling around and asking for a same day. The worst they'll
say is no. Explain the urgency.

Paul