Old July 18th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Default Received In My Inbox Today OT, Political, and funny

tanadashoes kirjoitti:
DON'T FORGET NEXT SATURDAY!

*As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman
other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does.

I'm not so sure about it being such a sin for a muslim male to see a
woman other than his wife naked. But I do know it is a very big sin for
a muslim to commit suicide... as it's not up to a mere human to decide
when his time to go is, but it's up to God.

This I have learned from my Moroccan DP (well, we don't live together
yet, but it's in the works...).

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com