Old July 19th 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Received In My Inbox Today OT, Political, and funny

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 10:06 pm, GaDragonfly wrote:
On Jul 18, 11:48 pm, hopitus wrote:
What I find nasty and offensive

as well
as insensitive is another post heading, non-political, non-religious,
by
someone who evidently is unaware that you cannot make the dying
"feel better" by mail. Did you cease reading at this thread I am
unable
to indicate my displeasure with a "plonk".

Now I think I understand. I do not read all of the posts made in this
newsgroup and I think the one you are referring to I intentionally
chose to not read so your post confused me.
Julie

I know. I sure hope Susan did not read the one I refer to as it would
probably make her feel worse than she does due to MIL's demise.
rAs I said, I do NOT mess with religious or political stuff. Bad
enough
in RL, ridiculous online...only leads to animosity.

Now I'm *really* confused. Have two threads somehow become confused? This
thread started out with a joke about Muslims, and that is where there was an
objection. There was no reference to Susan or to illness or dying, and I am
truly puzzled about what you are talking about.

MaryL