Old October 15th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Somewhat OT - spiders

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

I have a spider that has set up home on my kitchen windowsill, she's
been
there for a couple of weeks and has built a typical house spider web
between
my spice jars. I know she's a girl by her thingies that poke out in
front of
her, boys have lumps on them.
That does not help as she is a big girl, too big for me to deal with.

I would guess so!! Any spider that's big enough for you to determine her
gender is too big for me.

she's big but soon I have to catch her and put her outside. I have to be
brave about it. She's very happy where she is but I am not.
Tweed

--
A conservative is one who admires radicals centuries after they're dead.
-- Leo Rosten