Old October 31st 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default My babies are out of surgery and doing well.

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
Meeka and Rosco will never be able to contribute to the kitten
population of the world. They have been rendered sterile They are
doing well and will sleep it off tonight and come home tomorrow.
Rosco, who is almost 6 months (not quite) weighed in this morning at a
whopping 8.2 lbs. They tell me he is going to be a large cat - going
to be? He's a large kitten right now. Meeka weighs 6.1 oz and is a
petite siamese.

Julie

Purrs for a perfect recovery.

--