Old November 1st 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default My babies are out of surgery and doing well.

"Pat" wrote in message
et...

"GaDragonfly" wrote

| Meeka weighs 6.1 oz and is a petite siamese.

Wow, that is *quite* a small kitty.... What is her age? I guess
prerequisites for neutering have changed recently; I've been told be
a few
vets that 3 lbs. is the minimum weight they want a female cat to be
before
spaying.

I'm guessing that where Roscoe weighed 8 pounds and 2 ounces, Meeka
weighed 6 pounds and 1 oz.

Which will likely grow into fairly small cat.

However, before you count your kittens, Meezers take longer to mature
than your usual DSH and often don't reach their full size and weight
until they are at least two years old.

Jo