Old November 1st 08, 10:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default My babies are out of surgery and doing well.

Pat wrote:

"GaDragonfly" wrote

Meeka weighs 6.1 oz and is a petite siamese.

Wow, that is *quite* a small kitty.... What is her age? I guess
prerequisites for neutering have changed recently; I've been told be a few
vets that 3 lbs. is the minimum weight they want a female cat to be before
spaying.

LOL!

This is either deadpan humor, or else you're taking Julie extremely
literally. I'm sure it was a typo, and she meant to say that Meeka
weighed 6.1 lbs. I think the two cats are the same age.

--
Joyce ^..^