Old November 21st 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default Help with Memorial, please

wrote:
I just got word that one of our most dedicated volunteers passed away.
She was especially an advocate for the cats. I can't even articulate
what a loss this is to the animals, esp.the cats.

I was working on the december newsletter, and I want to put in some
kind of memorial. Does anyone know of any short stories, poems, or
quotations that would be particularly fitting for such a thing? I
would really appreciate it. I was particularly looking for a
quotation, or a short poem.

Incidentally, she is the one who won the cat tree back at Bark in the
Park Oct. 14. She was just diagnosed with cancer the following Monday,
only a little more than a month ago. She will be missed so much, this
lady had such a big heart. Here is a pic of her then:

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/denise.jpg

Purrs also would be appreciated for her husband, daughter and
granddaughter.

Sherry

How terribly sad :-( purrs for all who loved her.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.