Old October 4th 18, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
joy

Default Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 10/3/2018 4:16 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Not literally. Â* I had the audacity to go out and run errands today.

I felt sure I'd given Buffy plenty of attention when I got home.Â* We
played for a while.Â* Then I turned my attention to the computer, which I
haven't done for a few days.Â* She was sitting in my lap, getting scritches.

I got distracted because there was a doe and her still-speckled fawn
(late in the year, even this far south) meandering around in my back
yard.Â* So cute!Â* Meanwhile, Buffy got down off my lap.Â* I didn't notice
where she went.

I got up to get a drink from the kitchen.Â* It's dusk so it's dark in the
kitchen.Â* I didn't even have a chance to reach for the light switch.Â* I
got to the kitchen doorway and she *burst* out of the kitchen yelling
"MEOW!!!"

I screamed like a little girl!Â* OMG, are you trying to give me a heart
attack?!

Jill

LOL! Another BCT!