Old October 16th 20, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Last Call For BooTeek orders

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 7:11:26 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

I cheked down the list, but olny found:
an assortmint of bow ties and nek ties.
An assortmint of backpacks for hiking
bamboo textile Bathing suits
bubble blowers and bubble liquid
pawkerchifs

I am shur dat sum-moor ov you wud lyke itemz frum da BooTeek???

P2nya AKA Aweetee, Mgr.

Prince comes up with Luko. "Sometimes it rains a lot here. My feet
get all muddy. Da local folks have overshoes for that. Kin I order
some?"

Both Luko and Prince show their paws for measurements. Luko asks for a
grey pair with a black rim at the top and Prince asks for a tan pair
with flexible toes and nubbles for good grip on the bottom and a black
top border and black or hot pink bottoms.

Prince and Luko confer, Prince is good with his cape from last year and
a black bowtie and P2nya assures him she has one in his size. Luko
isn't sure about a cape but Prince explains it may be chilly and damp.
Luko thinks about that and orders a warm wool one in black then with an
impish smile, a hot pink bow tie with a white opal center stone to
bring out his 4 white paws.

Pit2nya takes owt uh pad an writes alla dat down, and adds rain hats with slitz cut out furr ears.