Old November 16th 06, 07:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Micha

Default Hello I am a new member

On 15 Nov 2006 18:59:24 -0800 kittyscastle wrote:

Hi all my name is Katherine and I have 4 children..... London age 9
persian, Genevieve age 8 DSH swils, Scotland age 7 DSH (he's
"special"), Lil Nicky Jimmy age 7 DLH orange and white (but he prefers
to be called ginger colored). We live in PA with our meowmie and our
daddy.

Thank You
Katherine and the children

Welcome to the group. I am Michael, cat slave to Blacky (est. 9-year
old, 13 pound big black DSH tomcat) and Merlin (4-year old, 9 pound
big grey-and-White tomcat).

We live in Saxony, Germany and you are free to look at our homepage
for more info (sorry, at the moment German only, but I am working on
an English version and hope to release it soon).

Squarely Yours
Michael
--
Square Dance is friendship put to music
Andrea and Michael with furballs Blacky and Merlin