Old January 29th 14, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Appreciative lion

Miss Emily wanted out this morning. It was still 23 degrees outside. I
told her it was really, really cold, and that I would check on her after
breakfast.

Half an hour later, I opened the door, and Miss Emily was READY to come
back in. I settled in for a brief nap before the recruiters start
calling. Miss Emily was very cuddly and loving and appreciative of being
out of the cold and sharing my body heat.

It was nice having my very own lion to cuddle.

In fact, we shared the bed with all four of the cats this morning. I
hated getting up to start the day's job hunting.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark