Old July 24th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default We've moved!

"Caroline S." wrote in message
A little over a month ago, we relocated from Virginia USA to Oregon
USA, from right coast to left coast. DH's employer promoted him, which
came with a relocation. I've got a new job that allows me to work
from home (the cats sleep all day, go figure, except when I need to be
on the phone with a client, whereupon they yowl and play fight.
LOUDLY.).

We are in a temp housing apartment for the moment, but found a house
that we will be moving into in about 3 weeks. I won't mention the
ordeal of selling our VA house. At least we finally got an offer on
it.

LOL, you GO girl!! Congratulations. Sorry about the trip being rough, but
glad you all made it all right. Is it ok to ask where in Oregon? I used to
live in Springfield (outside Eugene) and my best friend in College lived in
years in Lake Oswego, a suburb of Portland.

Pam S. thrilled for you all