Old January 6th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default A Dante Guarantee

"Marina" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
If you happen to be walking around my house, and you see a lump moving
around under my bedcovers, or in the throw on the daybed, and you go
over, and very gently lift a corner and peek in there, I can practically
guarantee you that you will see Dante with the craziest, insanest, most
deranged, nutzenkookoo, dilated googly eyes ever seen on any cat. Hee!

I can just imagine it. I bet you Caliban could match that look.

I think Caliban and Dante are cut from similar cloth.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh