Old March 25th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default UPDATE I AM SO STRESSED

"Karen" wrote in message
You guys are the greatest. Sugar seems to be doing much better since the
anitbiotic shot. My scans came back normal. So, now I have something to
treat IBS. To me that is such a vague thing, but we will see. If I don't
feel better by Monday then I have another consultation. They did make it
clear they did not think it was cancer, which was a relief all around. I
still feel lousy, and it is still really a mystery but that at least seems
ruled out. Thanks all soooooo much for your support.

I think you can control IBS by your diet. Try eating healthier and see
whether
it makes any difference. Note what you've eaten when you feel bad.
Eat food that aids with digestion like ginger, pineapple, and papaya and see
if that help. Better yet, consult with a nutritionist or dietician

Winnie