Old March 25th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default UPDATE I AM SO STRESSED

On 2006-03-24 19:18:06 -0600, mlbriggs said:

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:04:30 -0600, Karen wrote:

You guys are the greatest. Sugar seems to be doing much better since
the anitbiotic shot. My scans came back normal. So, now I have
something to treat IBS. To me that is such a vague thing, but we will
see. If I don't feel better by Monday then I have another consultation.
They did make it clear they did not think it was cancer, which was a
relief all around. I still feel lousy, and it is still really a mystery
but that at least seems ruled out. Thanks all soooooo much for your
support.

Did they consider adhesions?

I don't think anything showed up in the contrast scans. I think those would?