Old June 8th 04, 05:21 PM
CK

Kreisleriana wrote:
No, but I have run over a troll. Oh wait, that wasn't an accident.

That made me thing of an old joke (in somewhat poor taste), where we
could change the characters to suit our story better:

An rpca-member was a taxi-driver. One day, s/he got a blind passenger.
During the trip, the passenger noticed the taxi bump three times and
asked the driver what it was. The driver told the passenger not to
worry, they had just happened to run over a troll. But the passenger
inquired why there had been three bumps. And the driver said: "Well,
first we went up onto the sidewalk, then over the troll, and then down
into the street again..."

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Laku: DS B G 4.11 Y L W C+ I+++ T++/- A+ E H+ S+ V++ F Q+ P- B PA PL