Old June 3rd 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default I'z got a missing brofur an a missing sisfur

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:04:26 -0500, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

Meowmie an Paw haf been doing a lot of work around da house, like
building furniture and stuff like dat. Normally, mine sisfur Tabifa
Fluffytail likes to hide around da house. She will disappear fur half a
day or so at a time, fairly regularly. However, dis morning Paw noticed
dat Tabifa had been hiding fur longer dan usual. He asked Meowmie of
her had seen Tabifa at all today, and Meowmie said no.

Tabifa usually disappears realreal good. Meowmie an Paw will search
efurrywhere, and not find Tabifa. Then some time later, Tabifa comes
strolling into da room. Dis time, though, she's been hiding for more
dan a day. Dat has Meowmie and Paw (an me too) purty worried.

To make fings worser, while Meowmie an Paw was looking for Tabifa,
mineown brofur Sammy disappeared. I guess he is out looking fur Tabifa.
Meowmie an Paw don't fink either of dem sneaked out da door, but dey
taked a long walk around da neighborhood looking for dem anyway.

So now I'z gotz a missing brofur and a missing sisfur.

We iz all sending "get your furry butt home" purrs to bof Sammy and Tabifa.

Harri

Tabifa is furry smart to escape for so long! Purrs that she comes back
soon.
Cinder