Old October 17th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Cat Sitting (again)

Christina Websell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Last time the neighbor asked me to cat-sit I wound up in the
hospital! Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

I'll be making sure Schwartzy and Fedders are fed and watered and
clean their litterbox. They are indoor/outdoor cats but she
particularly said she needs me to make sure Schwartzy is inside at
night. I don't exactly know how I'm supposed to do that since he
usually hides. I'll do my best! Wish me luck.

Don't feed him his last meal until it's dark. Voila! works every
time if I want Boyfie in and then shut the door..

Tweed

I went over, Fedders was inside. He said "Meow" (hello). Schwartzy was
outside and cried at the back door. Hi Schwartzy! I let him in, gave them
both some scritches and made sure they had food. Okay. They are in for the
night

Jill