Old April 2nd 11, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Land Ho!

Daisy looking out off the port bow lets out a loud MEOW! and points
'Landward Ho!'

'Is dat Jamacatland? Rastacat, you know? I nebber been anyplace by boat'
says Daisy-chan.

Off in the distance is a green island with a blue lagoon and lots of warm
beach. She's dancing up and down so much in excitement, she's flashing the
male kittahs with her shortened skirt but they don't seem to mind (grin).

Aunti Mabel who's never been on a boat either is just as excited at the land
but she can't see it too well. Daisy-chan is too excited to describe it so
Cash comes over and tell Aunti what his still sharp eyes see.

'Aunti, it's all shades of blue water. Here, it's deep blue then it fades
to bright blue then a sort of blue green then last a green with white and
you see little waves lapping the sand. They looks fun to chase! We can run
back and forth chasing them waves all day keeping our paws just outta it
then take a nap. Dat sand? Is dat white spot you sees. It's huge big!
We'z gotta lotta room to run about iffin we wants. Den, I seez green ground
stuff and trees but I dunno the names of wat i sees. Deys not like oaks and
pines like wez gots at home. I kin see some have dez big nuts or rocks dey
carried up up high anna one of dem is half buried inna dat sand like it
felled? Meybbe we not nap right unnder dem types?" says Cash

Daisy-chan meantime grabs a stray cat and starts breakdancing.

Aunti Mabel looks and grins. Cash grins too and nods to Aunti that she's
quite a kittah to handle! They wander off to the snack bar to sounds of
'MrraHooo!' from all the happy cats, some of the younger of which have
joined the impromptu breakdancing while the more sedate ones just watch with
grins. A kittah who looks like Lizzie Bordon is particularily good at it
and gets many claps!