Old September 9th 04, 01:08 PM
Hi Im WEEniE with MyFav4ite Midi

home for middle-aged cats

Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Tue, Sep 7, 2004, 6:09pm (EDT-3) From:
(carolyn)
I have a baby and need to find good and loving homes for my two dear
cats. They are a mother and son. Both are neutered/spayed and declawed.
Both are indoor short-hair tailless cats. They are approximately 11 and
12 years old. If anyone in Massachusetts or southern Vermont/New
Hampshire are interested, please respond.

Sorry about that first response. I live in Massachusetts too. If you
want. E-mail me. I can give you some phone numbers especially if you
don't live to far from my area-but why can't you keep them?