Old November 10th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default How lazy is he?

"Jofirey" wrote in message
Jake is unbelievable. This morning he went out for his morning
constitutional. Then went over and flopped down into his usual sunny spot
under the orange tree. Only due to the changing season, it was still in
the shade. The sun was only a few feet away. But he laid there and
looked disgruntled and waited for the sun to come to him rather than
moving.

That's so funny.
KFC loves the sun - and we've had hardly any here this year. She is
prepared to haul herself claw by claw up the wall in my conservatory to
perch where just one ray will shine on her.
I always wish I had my camera handy when she is doing it. It's pretty
unbelievable that such an old ladycat can do this, but she can!
She can do pretty well do everything she wants to do, actually.

When she was ill and a bit demented she was able to scale a 3 metre fence
(6ft 6 inches) to get away from this awful house and it drove me mad trying
to keep her in and presenting at any neighbour's house as a neglected cat.
She thought any house was her home and I don't blame my neighbours for
thinking she was a sick kitten and taking her to the vet.

The vet sorted her out. She was ill. KFC never moves much from beside the
fire now and why should she?

Tweed