Old July 9th 05, 03:23 AM
badwilson

Dennis emailed me the other day, he's quite chuffed that they named a
hurricane after him. I'm hoping that it turns out to be a nice,
non-destructive hurricane. One deserving of the name Dennis.
Purrs for everyone around the Gulf.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
Good luck to everyone around the Gulf of Mexico, that Hurricane

Dennis
stays out of your way! (last I heard it was up to category 4, and
deemed a "significant threat")

According to The Weather Channel, Dennis is forecast to move across
Cuba and into the Gulf Saturday. The forecast track has it hitting

the
northeast Gulf coast (somewhere from New Orleans to Pensacola,
Florida), but western Florida is not out of the question. They've

been
evacuating the Florida Keys, and will be closing the airport there
later today.

Of course, as we all saw last year, hurricanes have minds of their
own... who knows if it'll actually go where forecast or not.

So stay safe! Get a loan and put gas in your vehicles! Get out of
there if they tell you to do so!!!

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com