Old July 9th 05, 10:20 PM
Charleen Welton

As of 5:00 pm Saturday Dennis arrived, so far he has been gentlemanly. We
have been having bands of gusting winds and some rain.

But, we are 70 miles inland from the Gulf Coast and 'cane is many miles out
into the Gulf.

All precautions have been taken, all items that could fly around, such as
rubbish barrels, flower pots, lawn chairs are in the garage.

We just got a big gust which blew some things off the fridg, the cats headed
for the closet!

I know one thing that will not happen this year that happened last year. No
matter how dearly I love my friends and neighbors I will not help them fix
their hurricane damaged roofs!!

/s/ Charleen

Hopefully all who are impacted by this storm will be okay.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro