Old April 9th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default To Heather Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Sure she is Booker. It's just a simple java script. Maybe when I get
some time, I can help her with it. In the meantime, I'll start
looking through my pictures, and send the ones I've told everyone
about already. As I tell their story, I'll send the pictures of them
to your meowmie.

Anti Heather

On Apr 8, 5:47*pm, Booker wrote:
Meowmie sez shez not smart nuf to do dat, an Ize belief her. Buttid we
do need yur fafrite pikture(s) jest like we duz fur all da ofur housez.

Booker

wrote:
Instead of that, why don't you put a slideshow of all the rpcc kitties
on the home page. *That would be really nice I think.

Anti Heather, trying to talk her way out of this

On Apr 8, 9:52 am, Booker wrote:
Jest git it to ussez an weze kin put it on da rpcc home paij!

Booker

Lucy wrote:
*Knowing that I'm helping so
many cats is all the reward I need.
Thank you for your kind words.
Heather
We want to put an oil painteng of mew in the rpcc lobby! *giggle*
Lucy- Hide quoted text -