Old December 27th 10, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Report frum Hom

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 15:58:26 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Wee is haffin funfun at da partee still. Butted gnoos from hom is dat
da hous is berried unner wots ob SNOW.

Meow!

I iz sittink on mine warm raydiator cubber (we
haz one unner eech window) lukink owt at da
bwizzard.

We gotzober a foot ob snowz, an da windz is
makink berry big pilex. No hoomanz iz owt tonite.
No meatlmosterz or hoomanz on fut. Just wots ob
snowz...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs