Old April 29th 12, 09:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Message from Serge's cousin about his memorial service

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 15:38:53 -0500, "Gramby"
wrote:

Wonderful

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

Weh wyl joyn yoo frum Warshingtoona n uh red un iz uh gud idea,Pitô.ônya.
Weh wyl ulso do uh bloo une cuz owrown hartz r vury sad.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps n Anti Kyla

I will join you from Cattyfurrnya.

I tink uh red wun furr ower hartz what ar hurtink.
I wyll reeleeze it from my back yard.

mai hoomin gnowz a pwace dat sellz dat baloonz dat fliez, anna him sayz
dat him will git annofur red wun fur da rememburunce uf Unca Serge, who
waz such a gud gud hoomin.

Human note: When I first got my precious sweet cat Lorelei, she wasn't
very happy living here. She was scared all of the time, and hid in my
bedroom. Serge sent me a bottle of Feliway, to help Lorelei get used to
her new house, and I talked to him on the telephone once or twice.

He was a VERY nice fellow, indeed, and I'm so glad that I had the
opportunity to talk to him.

There is a terrible shortage of really good people in the world today,
and I'm so sorry that we have lost one of them.

When Kenzie went to the Bridge, he put a picture of her on his website,
he

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/friends.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

It really meant a lot to me to have a tribute, and my favorite picture
of Kenzie up on the 'net.

Gandalf