Old November 10th 05, 12:04 AM
Christina Websell

Default Killing the wadder monster

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Marina wrote:
Caliban is fascinated by the kitchen sink. He checks it out several
times a day. If there are dishes soaking in the sink, he drinks from
them. Sometimes he just sits in it, looking immensely pleased with
himself. But the best is when meowmie turns on the tap. Then this
glittering snake appears that runs from the tap and down into the hole
in the sink.

Caliban does what any self-respecing cat will do when he sees a snake;
he tries to bite its head off. Chomp! Wha-huh?? What happened? Did it
bite me? No, it doesn't hurt. But why is my face all wet? And it
didn't die! It's running as fast as ever, from the tap and down into
the hole! Bite it again! Chomp! Wha-huh?

One day, Caliban will surely succeed in killing the wadder monster.
One day he'll be big and strong enough. Until then, he is getting
lots of practice. And getting very wet in the process.

Da wadder greebling (aka monster) can only be tamed if da meowmie buys da
wadder fowntan fing fur da kittie to master! Ofurwise, da monster will
always have da control and da monster greeblings win!

Furrs Truly,
Persia

Dere ain't no such fing as wadder monsters. Dat's just a tale to frighty
der baby kitties.
Me & da KFC won't drink no fresh or running wadder. We likes da dog bowl
wot meowmie fills up outside da back door and we won't drink it if the
wadder is not a few days old.
Boyfie

Meowmies note: it's true. They don't seem to like fresh water to drink,
only old water from this dog bowl. I have cleaned it out and put new water
in it today, which means they will be drinking out of the birdbaths for a
couple of days I suppose. sigh