Old January 27th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Diana is having problems.

Really, they'd last three days? I'm surprised, but I hope you're
right. Thanks for the encouragement.

On Sunday 27 January 2008 10:31, Stormmee wrote:

meds wore off, soft
Fred Williams wrote in message
Yes, but she's been fine and over it for a while then this
morning

all
of a sudden she's having problems. I think her sheek is a little
swollen, but I can't be sure.

On Sunday 27 January 2008 09:42, Stormmee wrote:

wait, that is a pretty natural reaction, it took OEJ almost a week
to recover, which by the way, she enjoyed because she got gooshy
food during her recovery, Soft
Fred Williams wrote in message
I spoke too soon about her recovery. This morning I have noticed
that
she is shaking her head again and her left eye is partially
closed. I
fear it was a big mistake to have hed her tooth out. It may be
infected.

--
Regards,
Fred