Old April 22nd 05, 05:26 AM
Philip

Mary wrote:
"Olivia Mark" wrote in message
m...
My cat has started peeing in the corner near our front door. She's
very old, so I don't exactly know if this is an age thing or what.
The simple solution is to take her to the vet, but my budget is
super tight and she seems healthy in all other aspects, so I am
thinking maybe just move the litter box there. Here again that means
dealing with litter on the carpets, but that's got to be better than
pee right? I really don't know what to think. Anyone?

She might have a UTI and she might be in pain. Please take her to the
vet.

Sometimes, just the presence of a previous bowel movement in the litter box
is enough to make a cat "go" elsewhere.