Old February 8th 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stan Brown

Default How to stop one cat from using the wrong litter box?

Sun, 8 Feb 2009 11:46:08 -0500 from ---MIKE---
:
Stan, You asked for help but you insist on arguing with the
recommendations from other cat owners. Get smart and provide three
litter boxes and see if that corrects the problem.

You're mistaken -- I didn't ask for help. Someone else posted a
problem, and then someone (you?) said there should be three litter
boxes for two cats. I asked why, accepted the response but pointed
out that it's a rule of thumb and as such is not universally
applicable.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...