Old July 5th 09, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Kitteez, pleez spare a momint to purr fur a speshul ladyhoomin

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hur reeeleeee lufft awl kyndz ov aminalz! Effin Barez???
Hur wuz uh bery spayshul purrsun, an Yur Meowmee wuz luky to hav hur azzan
ant. I awlzo showz dat yur meowmee haz gudgud geenz.

Purrz furr yur meowmeez anty, an consolink purrz fur yur meowmee an da
famblee ov diz eggzepshunal laydey.
--
Pitô.ônya & Anti Sylvia

"Sundance" wrote in message
Yes, a fyoo kitteez, but also sum deerz, skwirlz, duckz, wild
turkeebirdz, grounhogz, fisheez, a bare or 2, and lotsa d*ggeez.

Sundance

"Fred" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:

My meowmie's fafurit ant went to da brij today. She wuz 95 yeerz old,
she
wuz furry wize, she had a amazin life, an she luvved all kindz uv
aminalz.
Meowmie iz furry sad, and she will purrobly fly away fur a fyoo daze to
go
to da foonerul.

Sundance

Strong purrrrrrz fur a strong spirit. I bet there's lots of kitties
waiting fur her atr da bridge. What fun they will have!

--
Regards.
Fred.

Me n mine famlee send our sad condolenses fur dat nise laddee. Hur must've
had a great life. Bwess hurown heart. Gib yerown meownie gentle headbumps
for usses.
Mosey, for his famlee
sad