Old March 26th 18, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Spring Pawty Time!

On 2018-03-26 16:34:43 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz
of warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big
enuf fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere

Lots an lots of warm sunny spots, bof indoors an outdoors. Even a
nice greenhouse.

Sammy

WEz buzy caretaking our Daddy-2foot who just gotted 2 hernias onna one
side anna 1 hernia onna other sided fixed today. I wanna find 'her's
and beat her up fur doing dat to daddy-2foot!

Meantime, Iowna gotted into the food coloring and is pooping a bright
green! (Iowna mutters in the background that it looked tastey!).