Old December 24th 19, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default It's almost Kissamouse!

On Monday, December 23, 2019 at 7:33:16 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
It's almost Kissamouse! Tomorrow is Kissamouse Eve! Oh my, oh my, oh my
- it's almost here!

I love Kissamouse. Meowmie an Paw at home, able to spend extra time wif
us. An dey go out of dere way to make sure we gets lots of snuggle time
an play time. An I haz visions of peace of earf and good will to all
living fings.

Even though I'z getting on in years, I usually end up running around da
house like a kitten meowing "It'z Kissamouse, it's Kissamouse, it's
Kissamouse!" Maybe I'll even have help doing it dis year.

Me an my entire clowder wish all of you an your clowders a wonderful,
happy Kissamouse.

Sammy Redcat

Fangu an yurz.
I got a hayer cut fur Kissamouae. Juzt mine tummy where da tangulz an matz were.
Datz da foist tyme in 15 yeerz! An min nayulz were klipt tuu.
I wuz gud-gud wiff da man, PawPaw an Meowmee were surpurrised an purrowd of me.

Meowry Kissamouse an Hapy Noo Yeer tu awl !

P2ña AKA Sweetee