Old July 12th 05, 09:11 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:50:51 GMT, wrote:

I always underestimate how long it takes to get the apartment clean,
and I always overestimate how much food to get (but that's okay, since
we can eat off party food for a week!). And I always hope more folks
will come than actually show up.

But with all that, it was a lovely party. A very interesting mix of
folks who all seemed to really enjoy talking to each other. I did a
mix tape of music, faves from the '50s through the 00's, and everyone
seemed to enjoy something on the tapes. Our ex-landlord and his new
wife came, and that was really nice.

One of my guests is an artist, and she made a teeny little cat out of
copper wire. It is adorable. Someone named it "Micro Kitty". She
said with Micro Kitty, I can *always* have a cat with me, no matter
where I go :-)

Sounds like you all had a great time... we want to see Microkitty!

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life